Link to update your banking info for the $1200.00 adult and $500.00 for children COVID-19 personal relief payments:

We know you are facing challenging times in this current health crisis. The U.S. Small Business Administration is committed to help bring relief to small businesses and nonprofit organizations suffering because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. 

On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the CARES Act, which provided additional assistance for small business owners and non-profits, including the opportunity to get up to a $10,000 Advance on an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). This Advance may be available even if your EIDL application was declined or is still pending, and will be forgiven.

If you wish to apply for the Advance on your EIDL, please visit as soon as possible to fill out a new, streamlined application. In order to qualify for the Advance, you need to submit this new application even if you previously submitted an EIDL application. Applying for the Advance will not impact the status or slow your existing application.

As of today and right now, there is only a "bridge loan" and the Payroll loan available. The up to $10,000.00 and is available to apply for online.  These disbursements are processed about 10 days after the application process, per the SBA help line. The Payroll loans must be applied for through a financial institution, that is an SBA lender. Business owners that are self-employed: Sole Props, Independent Contractors, or so on may be eligible for the SBA PPP (Payroll Protection Program) as well. Financial institutions and SBA qualified lenders are currently accepting application.


To locate a financial institution or a SBA lender that can process the: "Paycheck Protection Program", please follow the link:

Common questions asked: is this a loan or a grant? The only part of this SBA that may be considered a grant is the following: payroll, rent or mortgage and utilities. As of right now anything else the funds are used for are considered a loan.

If you have any SBA questions, please follow this link to contact them directly:

There is another options for disaster benefits:

We do not know much about the "benefits" option, so please take a look for yourself.

As of 03-24-2020 the Governor's office for Wisconsin is ordering all Non-Essential companies to shut down, this includes Haven. We are able to complete most of our work from home. Please bear with us as we work through the temporary situation.

Countdown To Corporate and Partnership Tax Filing Extensions For 2019

Countdown to 1040 & 1120 Personal, Small Business & Corporate Filing For 2019 Due to the IRS COVID - 19 extension. This is not the extension filing date, that is still 10/15 as of now.

Our number one goal is "Keeping You Rolling!"

      We are your one stop shop for all of your professional     

 transportation needs. We cover all of your insurance needs as   well as all of your tax needs.

To see what services are available, and pricing for these services, please click the link below. 


For insurance services, please follow this link.

2020 UCR is currently available to be filed. If you wish to process this on your own please follow the link below to complete the process. If you would like Haven TBS to complete it. Please contact us:

715-254-1333  or

Fees per bracket:

B1: 0-2 Units                           $59.00

B2: 3-5 Units                           $176.00

B3: 6-20 Units                         $351.00

B4: 21-100 Units                     $1,224.00

B5: 101-1,000 Units                $5,835.00

B6 1,001 and more Units         $56,977.00

If the unit total is incorrect, you must up date your  MCS-150.

 The form will take 2-3 business days to update your account with the FMCSA. Need help completing this? We offer  services to help clients with these forms.

Preparing for the CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearing House. Click on the link below to learn more

My Safety Manager Large Logo.png

Below are a few of the insurance companies we are appointed with. We have options nationwide. Please contact an agent to learn more. 

To get a insurance quote please click                              here  

Below are a few companies we have partnered up with to give you extra value.

CRS Logo Large.png
OTR (600x600).png

       End of year retirement planning:

For those of you that retirement plan, please remember the current tax law allows up to $18,500.00 for retirement planning that is a tax deferment. Make sure you place your money in a qualified plan by 04/01/2020  to be able to take advantage of the deferment. 

 Let us see if one of our tax experts can find you some deductions other tax agency's miss. It is not that we have some magical formula to save you money but our agents cater to the professional driver.


 Our agents are experienced, with looking for things pertaining to the professional driver, and we offer a more personal experience.


We will take the time to look for deductions other companies miss.

For Insurance Please Contact One Of Our Agents Directly By Phone (715) 254 -1333 or E-mail
      Ryan Schueller                        Nick Krause                          
         ext 111                                 ext 113                                          

Call Us Today


  • Facebook Social Icon

Find us on Facebook

Haven Transportation Business



Haven TBS

1699 Schofield Ave. Ste. 117

Schofield,WI 54476

Phone 715-254-1333  E-mail